It does not get much better than Thanksgiving. Food, family and football. This Thanksgiving, the management and staff at ASI Waste are thankful for our fantastic clients, partners and vendors. This year has been an exciting one as we have found joy in creating new client relationships and developed new solutions for long-time clients. We wish all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving. We remind everyone that our offices will be closed on Thanksgiving, but we will be open to serve you on Friday 11/27.
If you are looking to make your Thanksgiving a little greener, we offer you these options for having an Earth-friendly day:
- Carpool on your way to see family
- Bring your own reusable bags when doing your grocery shopping
- Eat as much as possible. Remember, food waste is not a green solution.
- Invite folks to bring their own to-go containers
- Eat your leftovers this weekend!